Photobucket

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Post..Lets Make it a Good One!

Well I have been thinking about making a blog and someone on MSSN talking about it finally got me starting one! Not really sure what I'm going to share with everyone or even where to start! Do I start as of today, the day DH and I married, or even the day we met eight years ago.

I think maybe I will just wing it.

If I ever get confusing or don't make any sense or even have different beliefs or views then you do, I apoligize, but there is a reason why this is MY blog. I thank you all for reading it and I do value your beliefs so please dont take anything the wrong way. I just want to make it clear that I'm going to write what I want and if you don't like it you don't really have to read it.

I think when I get off of work I will start with how DH and I met. I think thats a good start on how and why I am the way I am and why my life is the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers