Photobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines Day

Well I knew DH didn't agree with Valentines Day, saying it was a Hallmark holiday and what not, But he still asked what I wanted for it so I figured he was trying cause of me. I guess I was wrong. We just got into a hug disagreement about it. Here is what happened.

I bought some cute lights lanterns for our porch. Well one end plugs into the outlet and the other end is open if your connecting another strand, like christmas lights. Well I was plugging them in and DH was like lets hope the lights don't short out since you don't have anything connected to the other end. 

So I was like "Baby they are just like christmas lights, you don't have to connect anything to the other end."

He said " Well sorry I didn't know but I hate christmas lights"

So I asked him jokingly well why did you marry me if you don't like anything I do? and I made a comment about Valentines day and christmas decorations. Which of course brought up him thinking valentines was a hallmark holiday and all this shit about him disagreeing with it and so I said well fine then we dont have to celebrate it and he was like good. 

Well I just wasted all this time making him a really cute coupons book and valentines card and everything, for nothing. I cant seem to do anything to make him happy unless its something that totally not me. I don't know what to do anymore.

Hell I cant even kiss him with out him getting all pissy. Im at a total loss on what to do anymore. I mean I know he didn't like the holiday but he brought it up asking what I wanted and where I wanted to go to dinner. So I was under the impression we were celebrating it. Guess I was wrong and don't know shit once again.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks hun for the comment. And oh my gosh I feel like I could have written your exact same post!! Our men sound like they could be brothers ugh. It's so frustrating, I know exactly where you're coming from. If you ever need to talk I'm here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fuddy-dud! Try to enjoy the day, dear. I'm sure he'll appreciate the coupons you made him even if he doesn't express it the right way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers